HH-66 Vinyl Cement is a superior quality, fast drying adhesive. It is used extensively for bonding vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics to themselves or to various materials. HH-66 is also used to bond urethanes, vinyl foams and films, rigid plastics, synthetic fabrics, wood, leather and metals. Not for use with polyethylene or polypropylene vinyls.
HH-66 dries quickly with a very strong, yet flexible bond. It is not affected by weather and temperature extremes, and is highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease and many other chemicals.
Application is by brush, roller, or squeeze bottle. Dried films may be reactivated to the tacky state by high heat or solvent.
HH-66 is used widely in the manufacture and repair of:
- Inflatable games
- Inflatable Pools
- Pool Covers
- Oil Booms
- Flexible Signs
- Tension Structures
- Sporting Goods
- Protective Coatings
- Trailer Covers
- Flexible Hose
- Industrial Curtains
- Dock Seals
- Base: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Color: Clear
- Solvent: MEK-Toluene-Acetone Blend
- Viscosity: Medium, 1100-1300 cps.
- Application: Brush or Roller
- Solids: 15% (Approximately)
- Temperature Range: – 34° C to 67° C
- Tack Life: 2 to 5 minutes
- Flash Point: -5° C
- Tin with brush applicator
- Made in USA
- Do not use near fire or open flame
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Steam can cause fire. Do not smoke during application
- Avoid prolonged vapor breathing and protect eyes and skin
- It may discolor if exposed to direct sunlight