The zips of your water walking ballons are broken? The influence of moisture and bacteria can damage the zippers. If the zipper is not disinfected and preserved before storage, bacteria can destroy the rubber around the zipper. With the semi-liquid rubber from Sigill damaged zippers can often be repaired and do not have to be replaced.
Technical data sheet:
- One-component elastic sealing adhesive
- Reacts at room temperature with moisture in the air (neutral and odorless reaction)
- Suitable for the repair of all rubber objects such as: boots, dampers, covers for cars and boats, seals etc.
- Can also be used to seal rubber on iron, glass and plastic (except PE, PP, PTFE)
- Excellent outdoor resistance (solar radiation, ozone, water, snow, etc.)
- Packaging: Tube – 60 ml.
- Technical characteristics
- Density about 1 g / cm3
- SHORE hardness A> 20
- Elongation at break (ISO 8339)> 300%
- Temperature range -40 ° C – 200 ° C
- Crosslinking rate (23 ° C, 50% relative humidity)> 2 mm / 24 h
- For optimal adhesion results, the affected surfaces must be dry, clean and, in particular, free of grease. Use degreasing solvents.
- The product is not overpaintable.