INFORMATION CONCERNING THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation EU 2016/679 or GDPR
PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT
This policy provides information on how any personal data collected from users browsing the Site www.funazone.com may be processed.
The policy is provided in accordance with art.13 of Regulation EU 2016/679 and the applicable Italian laws on the protection of the personal data of anyone interacting with the online services offered by: www.funazone.com.
Aside from what specified for browsing data, the provision of personal data is optional. However, Users who do not provide their data will not be able to access some of the services offered by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is Funazone, e-commerce by Eventi & Giochi S.r.l. with registered office in via Roma 326 – 64028 Silvi (TE), Italy, contactable at: Tel. +393381094974, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy applies only to the Site and is not applicable to third-party websites that may be accessible via links that connect the Site to other websites, for which the Data Controller is not responsible.DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
Data in connection with the services offered on the Site (physically located on the server connected to the internet) are processed on the Data Controller’s premises by employees, collaborators or specifically appointed data processors, or by individuals tasked with occasional maintenance operations.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
The information technology systems and software procedures used by the Site during the course of its normal operation acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users but due to its nature, when elaborated and combined with data held by third parties, it may lead to their identification. This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users to connect to the Site; the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is used solely to obtain anonymous statistical information on how the Site is used and to make sure it is working properly. The Data Controller may provide personal data to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes or to comply with requests authorised by judicial authorities.
By optionally, voluntarily and explicitly sending emails to the addresses published on the Site, or by filling in the request forms or following other procedures available on the Site, the receiver automatically acquires users’ email addresses, required to reply to their requests, and any other personal details included in the emails.
Users are free to provide personal data indicated in specific request forms or in contacts to request the forwarding of informative material or other correspondence. Users who do not provide their data may not be able to receive what they requested.
Information summaries will be provided or displayed on the relevant pages of the Site for specific services on demand.
Where access to specific areas of the Site requires the creation of a username and/or a password, Users will be responsible for keeping their access details confidential and inform the Data Controller immediately in the event of their unauthorised use.
Cookies are small text files stored on Users’ devices when they visit a website; they allow the Site to recognise Users’ devices. Cookies have different purposes, for example, they allow users to browse through website pages, remember preferences and, in general, provide a better browsing experience.
Depending on their functions and purposes, cookies can be categorised as technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies.
For additional information on the cookies used by the Site, please see the relevant section.PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are processed with and without the aid of electronic, automated, computerised or telematic tools. In accordance with the adjustments imposed by the EU and national legislation, specific security measures are in place to prevent loss, unlawful and inappropriate use of data and unauthorised access.
To provide a comprehensive service, the Site may contain links to third-party websites not managed by the Data Controller, who cannot be considered responsible for any errors, content, cookies, publications of unlawful material, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the applicable legislation and privacy regulations on these third-party websites.
PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS
The personal data collected will be processed by CONSORZIO DEL FORMAGGIO GRANA PADANO in compliance with article 6 of Regulation EU 2016/679, for the following purposes:
a) data collected during browsing is used to allow the correct operation of the Site;
b) data provided by users who send requests are used only to comply with each request;
c) with their prior consent – optional and revocable at any time – the personal data provided by users to register for specific services (e.g. newsletter) are used only to provide the services requested.
e) any data provided for administrative and accounting purposes are used to comply with contractual obligations.
DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
For the above-mentioned purposes, personal data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients who will process them in their capacity as Data Processors and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Data Processor:
• subjects who provide website management services for the Site, the IT systems and the communication networks;
• firms of professionals or companies that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller.
In any case, data may be transmitted to subjects authorised to access them by national or EU laws or regulations (e.g. public safety authorities, judicial authorities and police).
TRANSFERS OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND SAFEGUARDS
For the above-mentioned purposes, personal data may be transferred to electronic systems located in EU or non-EU countries, in accordance with the GDPR, article 44 – General principle for transfers – article 45 – Transfers on the basis of an adequacy decision – article 46 – Transfers subject to appropriate safeguards.
Data will be retained in a format that will consent the identification of the data subjects for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and other authorised and connected purposes in compliance with the applicable legislation.
After this time, data will be destroyed or anonymised, compatibly with the deletion and backup technical procedures.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Data subjects can ask the Data Controller to access their data and amend or integrate any incorrect or incomplete data. Where applicable, data subjects may exercise their right to delete, limit the processing purposes, object to the processing and request the portability of their data (articles 15 – 22 of the GDPR). In the cases in which processing is based on consent, data subjects have the right to revoke their consent at any time.
These rights can be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses provided above.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Data subjects who believe that the processing of their personal data conducted through this site violates the GDPR and national legislation provisions have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, or seek a judicial remedy.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text file sent by a server to users’ devices (normally their Internet browser) when they access a web page. Cookies allow the web server to save information that it will reuse during the visit to the website (session cookies) and during later visits (persistent cookies).
Cookies facilitate website navigation, they memorise visited pages and other specific information, for example, most frequently visited pages, connection errors, etc.
Based on users’ preferences, cookies are saved by the browser of the device used to navigate (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Often, browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) are set by default to accept cookies. Nevertheless, users may change their settings in order to disable or delete cookies; however, this may affect the functionalities in some areas of the Site. Therefore, for the optimal use of this site, users should allow their browsers to accept these cookies.
Additionally, during browsing users’ devices may receive cookies from different sites (so called third-party cookies), set directly by third parties for purposes and using methods defined by them.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Based on their characteristics and purposes, cookies can be classified as follows:
a) Technical cookies: necessary to browse websites and use their functionalities, for example, view pages correctly or access reserved areas. Therefore, by disabling these cookies users will not be able to carry out these activities.
These cookies are not used for any other purposes and can be divided into:
• navigation or section cookies, used to guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
• functionality cookies, used to allow navigation based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language), to improve the service offered to users.
b) Performance Cookies: used to collect anonymous information on how efficiently the website answers users’ requests, only for the purpose of improving the website’s performance; for example, most frequently visited pages, errors or delays in showing web pages.
c) Profiling Cookies: used to create user profiles in order to send marketing messages in line with the preferences expressed by users during browsing.
3. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
When visiting the website www.funazone.com users’ devices may receive cookies managed by other organisations (third-party cookies): this happens because the Site may include elements such as, for example, images, maps, links to third-party web pages or services.
These cookies can be sent to users’ browsers by third parties directly from their websites, accessible browsing the Site www.funazone.com.
For transparency, this policy includes the list of third-party services used by this Site, their purposes and links to their information pages:
- • The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as explained in the policy that can be found following the link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
• Users may disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Maps: Some pages include interactive maps provided by Google, which may install cookies to obtain information and identify preferences relevant to this service.
- Social Networks: Some pages of the Site include Social Networks’ buttons and widgets to facilitate the interaction with social media and share content directly from the pages of this website.
As a way to provide users with further information, below we list the links to the info pages on how to manage cookies on the main social networks:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Recaptcha (Google): SPAM protection service provided by Google
- Sizmek: Sizmek MDX is the technology platform provided by Sizmek Technologies Limited, which allows to analyse how users interact with this website after visualising an ad, including ads on third-party websites. Sizmek collects the navigation data on this website in anonymous form.
Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting
Third-party cookies used for targeted advertising may be sent to users’ devices by third-party advertisers, advertising networks, data exchange and marketing analysis services and other service providers. These third-party cookies collect information about users’ navigation on websites and online services in order to show pertinent ads on our and third-party websites and online services.
- Google Ads Remarketing (Google): Google Ads is a Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting service offered by Google Inc. that connects this Application’s activity with the advertising network AdWords and Doubleclick Cookie. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA
• Opt Out – https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=it
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.): Facebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting service offered by Facebook Inc. that connects this Application’s activity with Facebook’s advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA
• Opt Out- http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
- Google Doubleclick: While browsing certain pages of the Site, Google Doubleclick cookies may be installed on users’ browsers. Doubleclick analyses Internet navigation patterns to show ads based on users’ interests.
4. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Please find the links to the information pages of the most popular browsers
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Please be reminded that if you choose to block cookies, this may affect or prevent the optimal use of the Site.
5. OTHER INFORMATION
For more information on how cookies are used and how they may be blocked, please visit